Cet outil vous fournit une traduction automatisée en français.
Setting Goals for Success
Setting goals to reach success is like climbing a mountain. It takes a very long time to reach the top.
goal setting, success
In any and every given moment of your life, you are either in command of yourself
or you are being commanded. -Guy Finley, Author
It pays to learn, especially from your mistakes. The successful entrepreneur learns how to deal with mistakes every day. They look forward to the challenge. Its important to remember that they dont have to know it all. Theres always someone they can go to for assistance, support, or technical information.
To experience success means you have to set goals and take the necessary actions to make your goals happen. This process of learning continues until youve mastered it. After every failure, you can compliment yourself for trying, then tell yourself to try again.
Setting goals to reach success is like climbing a mountain. It takes a very long time to reach the top. Along the way may be several obstacles, but you must keep going. Further on you may stumble and need to rest. To reach the next level, there may be times when you have to take a different path or go around the obstacle. The last step to the top is the crucial one and requires all your concentration. Dont let the difficult climb persuade you to quit or from setting higher goals. If you enjoy the climb, you will eventually reach the top!
There is power and energy in accomplishment. Develop goals that you are passionate about, then work to make them real. If you miss reaching one goal, learn what you did wrong, and try again. You have every right to be successful. Failure means giving up. If your goal is strong enough and you are committed and passionate enough about what you wish to accomplish, it will happen. Wouldnt one idea be worth it, if it helped thousands of others to live better, be healthier, save more money, save time, help the environment, create new businesses, and employ others?
Successful entrepreneurs have a certain mental and positive attitude. They believe in themselves and are convinced that they can live richer, fuller lives. They fulfill their own personal desires for happiness. They are familiar with hard work and responsibility.
Take any business or service that is already established and successful and think of other products or services that may help others in different and new ways. Expand your consciousness; think success. Develop your need to be creative. Think outside of your normal way of doing, acting, and being. You may surprise yourself into discovering the next invention, the next form of entertainment, or the next wave of technology. Get rid of self-defeating habits and attitudes. Success comes to those who look for it.
Here are some goals you may set for reaching success in your life:
1. What are you passionate about? Make a list of things you love to do. A few ideas and types of businesses that may lead you to think of new products, new services, or new inventions may include:
* Fitness/Health Care
* Technology/Internet/World Wide Web
* Teaching/Instructional Workshops
* Public speaking
* Writing: Books/Articles/Poetry/Advertising
* Entertainment/Music/Acting * Gardening//Landscaping
* Interior Design; Broadcasting/Television/Radio;
The list is endless.
2. Set goals with specific conditions. Make your goals possible to accomplish. Plan your goals and structure your thoughts around positive actions. If you think your goal is impossible - it will be. Yet, if you think in positive terms, your goals will be easier to achieve. Refuse to let doubt sway you from your target. Stay positive and youll get to your goal much faster.
3. Think big, yet be realistic. Every accomplishment starts with a dream. Make your dream the biggest and the best - then work to make it come true. Write down everything you know about your dream and your desire to have it happen. What do you have to do? How soon can you make it happen? Be patient, nothing happens overnight.
4. Make a plan. Write your dream, idea and your plan of action in the present tense: I am successful. I have a successful business. My faith is strong and I am blessed financially. I am going to reach my goal. This helps your mind to visualize the outcome. Your mind is forced to act as if your dream has already materialized. Your mind works in the present and makes no distinction between what is happening now and what has already happened. Confusion comes when you send your thoughts to the future or back to the past. The mind may shut down and stop working on what you desire.
5. Set values on your goals. What value do you place on your life? On your career? On your business? What excites you? Let your imagination soar. Would you give up your values for someone elses if it meant losing your character or your faith? Your goals must be valuable to you before they can be fulfilled. When you focus on your dream, give it time to grow and develop. It soon becomes a reality.
6. Reward your progress. When you achieve even the smallest step in accomplishing your goals, get excited. Compliment yourself for taking a step toward reaching your goal. There isnt anything more gratifying then accomplishing your goal. When you make a major accomplishment, do something for someone else. Celebrate it!
With unlimited opportunities to reach your dreams and goals; with unlimited access to knowledge, information, instructors, and places to go for help, theres no telling what you can accomplish - if you desire! Then...
Always remember to thank the source from which it all comes.
BONUS : Title:
Setting Goals With Basic Values
The importance on choosing your basic values when setting goals for yourself.
Setting goals is a skill that everyone who wishes to be successful should learn and master. However many people often set the wrong types of goals, and as a result either do not achieve what they really want to do in life, or give up on their goals because they do not become motivated by them.
It is therefore absolutely essential that the goals you set for yourself are aligned with your basic values.
What Are Your Basic Values
Your basic values are the things that you believe in, you are passionate about and what you regard as important. They are who you are and what you stand for. For example, if honesty and fairness is something you value as a person, your goals and future actions should be aligned with these values. Such as making money, in a way that is fair and honest, without cheating or harming people.
Taking the time to think about your basic values is an extremely important thing to do, as if you set goals that are not aligned with what you believe in, or stand for, will in a lack of motivation and a feeling that you are not doing the right thing.
So if you strongly value honesty and fairness in life, but then try to make money using dishonest means you are likely to feel bad about doing so, and consequently will lack the motivation to successfully go after and achieve your goals. If you do not enjoy what you are doing, then it is highly unlikely you will become successful at it and this is why it is so important to choose the goals that are right for you.
Another important consideration to make when setting goals is whether or not they challenge you. If the goals you are setting do not stretch you and pull you outside your comfort zone, then you are unlikely to feel motivated and driven to achieve them. However goals should not be too challenging, or unrealistic, as otherwise they will seem impossible to accomplish and you will most likely give up on them.
This does not mean to say that you should not think big. What may seem possible for one person, may seem completely impossible to another. So the goals you set should be based on what you realistically believe you can achieve.
This last point raises another important issue, as often people set goals which are influenced by what other people think. For example, many people believe flying was an impossible task, and something which could never be done.
However the Wright brothers, did not believe flying was impossible and as a result went onto create the worlds first flying airplane. If the Wright brothers had allowed other peoples limiting beliefs to influence the goals they set for themselves, who knows, maybe we would not have airplanes today.
So when setting yourself goals make sure they are the things that you really want to do in life, and are aligned with what you believe in and believe you can achieve. If you can do this you will set goals that are right for you, and vastly increase the chances you will accomplish them.