L'article ci-dessous est en anglais.
Si vous n'êtes pas à l'aise avec l'anglais, utilisez ceci :
Cet outil vous fournit une traduction automatisée en français.
7 Tips To Make You More Creative
7 Tips to Make You More Creative
Follow these tips to be more creative. Use your improved creativity to develop and donate ideas to help others.
idea, creativity, giving, donate, create, help
Many great things have started as an simple, creative idea. Consider donating some of your best ideas to help others. The more creative you are, the more ideas you will be able to create. You can be creative even if you don't think you are.
I have known many people that were scared to use a computer for the first few times. However, after diving into it they became more comfortable. They were willing to take a risk and make some mistakes. The result was an ability to learn and do things they would never be able to do without the use of a computer.
Being creative and thinking up world-changing ideas occurs in the same way. Everyone can be creative but they have to be willing to start. The creative process will then become more natural over time.
Try the following tips to help you on your journey to be more creative:
1. Record your ideas on whatever is comfortable and convenient at the moment
. What is important is that you record your ideas. In the past, I have forgotten ideas that I thought of when I was on a walk. Now I carry a digital recorder with me on those walks. At other times I use my computer, notepad or journal. Choose what will work best for you and make sure you have a way to record your ideas at all times. You never know when an important idea will surface.
2. Don't limit yourself to ideas that seem possible
. Capture all of your ideas. Even those that seem impossible to implement are important for a couple of reasons. First, what seems impossible to you may not be impossible sometime in the future or for someone else. Second, impossible ideas encourage further creative ideas that might be more likely to be implemented.
3. Change your scenery or location
. A change in scenery can stimulate the creativity inside you. A change might be as simple as looking out a window. You can also visit someplace new like a park, beach, or mall. The new environment can foster new ideas.
4. Read on many topics
. It is amazing how many things in a totally unrelated subject can prompt new ideas. By broadening your knowledge into more areas, you make your creativity potential grows.
5. Go for a walk
. Some of my best ideas have happened when I was on a walk. This applies to any form of moderate exercise. I have heard of others that have written articles and speeches while waalking or jogging.
6. Focus in 10-15 minute increments
. It does not take a significant amount of time to brainstorm some potential ideas. In fact, brainstorming works best when done for short periods of time. Concentrate for a few minutes on generate as many ideas to address a specific area or problem. Then capture anything that comes to mind throughout the rest of the day (see tip #1). You will have several ideas for consideration for little investment of time. One of those could become something tremendous for helping others.
7. Think big
. What question are you asking to prompt your ideas? The larger the question, the larger the impact those ideas may have on the world. You can start by addressing smaller problems but don't limit yourself to those. You have unique experiences, knowledge and talents that should be applied to helping others on a grand scale as well.
Follow these tips and you will be on your way to generating ideas that have the potential to change the world. Don't let your previous lack of creativity keep you from developing and donating your ideas. Get started today.
BONUS : Title:
10 Secrets For Success And Inner Peace
Success and inner peace tend to go hand in hand but you may find one before you find the other. Many people struggle early on in life to obtain success in their careers but find that they are extremely taxed and turn to practices and techniques for inner peace as they grow older. Others may throw themselves into spiritual practices when they are young but find that they really need to concentrate more on money and success as they get older. It doesnt really matter which of t...
success,Secrets for Success,Inner Peace ,Exercise and meditation
Success and inner peace tend to go hand in hand but you may find one before you find the other. Many people struggle early on in life to obtain success in their careers but find that they are extremely taxed and turn to practices and techniques for inner peace as they grow older. Others may throw themselves into spiritual practices when they are young but find that they really need to concentrate more on money and success as they get older. It doesnt really matter which of these you choose to pursue in the beginning, you will eventually see the importance of both as you grow in wisdom and you will be interested in finding some tips or secrets that can help you to obtain them both. Here are ten secrets to help you find both success and inner peace in your life.
· Choose a career or course of study that actually interests you instead of what you think you are supposed to be. You will find more happiness and energy to pursue something you really love in life rather than something you think you are supposed to do and this will eventually bring both success and inner peace together.
· Choose your mate very carefully. This will be the person you are going to spend the rest of your life with! Falling in love is easy but staying in love is very hard. Make sure you are with the person you want to spend the rest of your life with before you go making a lot of promises you cant keep.
· Take up some hobbies or self-improvements early in life so that you will grow into a person with a wide range of talents and abilities as you get older. Widen your horizons and you will find that life will come much easier to you as you grow.
· Avoid negative people and people with emotional problems unless you plan to be a therapist or professional healer. More than likely, a person with emotional problems will hurt you before you are able to help them. Kindness and good can go a long way but take care of yourself first and foremost.
· Depend on yourself before you depend on anyone else. You are the best person to trust of anyone you know and learning to depend on yourself will strengthen your character and assure you of having a great friend with you at all times!
· Find out what your weaknesses are and make an effort to overcome them. Everyone is born with some things that they arent so good at. Very few people are willing to admit this fact and try to do something about it. Facing your fears can make you a stronger person and someone who you can always depend on.
· Avoid getting stuck in a bad habit or even worse, and addictive personality. Putting your own spiritual growth at the center of your life will make it possible to avoid the pitfalls of drugs and alcohol and find inner peace much easier.
· Dont expect yourself to be perfect. Mistakes and weaknesses are what makes you human and someone that people can love. If we all had this game figured out, we wouldnt need each other and that would make for a very lonely time.
· Helping others is great but help yourself first. If you learn to help yourself without hurting others, you will become the person that others can look toward rather than the person that others take advantage of.
· Finally, exercise and meditation are two great ways to make good use of your spare time. With a healthy body and healthy mind, you will find success and inner peace right around the corner.
Si vous aimez Les Fameuses Vidéos, partagez LesFameusesVideos.com avec vos amis :