Cet outil vous fournit une traduction automatisée en français.
Shoes To Improve Your Physical State And To Help You Relax
What are mbt shoes?
Mbt shoes are specially designed to improve posture and to relax the muscles, and are often used for medical purposes, to relieve back pains and lower back aches. They can be used by anyone, and even athletes use them in their practices for power, speed, endurance, flexibility and injury prevention.
When should you use mbt shoes?
There are special exercises designed for mbt shoes, like the ones for coordination, core stability, speed and flexibility. Still, using them daily without any special training can do you a whole lot of good. You'll improve your posture and let your muscles work in a natural, unforced way. You'll also strengthen the muscles of your stomach and back. They can help during recovery periods after the injuries you sustain in tough competitions, working like a 'cooling down' device. They are designed to bring to minimum the risk of any kind of injury, by equalizing the muscle imbalances. By using mbt shoes for warm-ups you speed the circulation of blood in the lower extremities and release tension, so the joints will not hurt during practice.
Mbt shoes are a great way to lose weight
A natural way to walk provided by mbt shoes gives you a wider range of advantages too, including the toning of your muscles and loss of excess weight. Indeed, you can lose weight without effort and without risking your health. This is an unforced method to get in shape just by walking. After discovering the great experience of walking in mbt shoes, you will be more likely to take the stairs instead of the elevator or to walk to work instead of riding a car or bus. Thus you'll be forming a fine habit that will pay you dividends whether you use mbt shoes all the time or not.
The design of mbt shoes
Mbt shoes are designed using a unique and patented curved layered sole. Walking in mbt shoes is often compared to walking on sand, because like that exercise, they help to transmit and relieve the tension. Wherever we go, we walk only on flat and hard surfaces. Continued for a sufficiently long time, this will ultimately damage our posture and make the joints hurt. Mbt shoes are specially designed to make you use all your muscle groups, to help you burn calories efficiently and minimize this kind of harmful stress.
Further reasons for using mbt shoes
Mbt shoes are the only things that use gravity to help you stay fit and young. You can use them all day long, whatever you do and wherever you go and still feel good. You can skip all the special exercises and still lose weight, still tone up and strengthen your muscles as you work your way through the day in your mbt shoes. They don't force you to do anything, because they let your body work or rest in a natural way. Not only will you feel better and healthier, but also you will also look better because you will re-learn to walk in a more upright posture. You become stronger even while you are doing nothing more than just standing or gently jogging, because your muscles are working to keep you in a centered position all the time that you are in your mbt shoes.
BONUS : Singapore - Asias Premier Medical Hub
Singapore healthcare industry has achieved fame with a series of breakthrough medical procedures including the following events.
· In 1995, Singapore doctors carried out the world's first successful peripheral blood stem cell transplant from an unrelated donor.
· In 2000, Singapore doctors performed Asia's first unicompartmental arthroplasty.
· In 2001, Singapore doctors carried out Southeast Asia's first heart transplant using an Electronic Heart Assist (Left Ventricular Assist Device) on a 36-year-old patient suffering from severely impaired heart function.
· In 2001, Singapore doctors successfully separated a pair of craniopagus, conjoined (joined at the head) twins from Nepal in a milestone operation that lasted more than 90 hours.
· The world's first successful cord blood transplant from an unrelated donor on a patient with Thalassaemia Major, was performed in 2001.
· In 2002, Singapore doctors performed Southeast Asia's first Adult Living Donor Liver Transplant.
· The revolutionary procedure of tooth-in-eye implant was performed successfully in 2004.
· Singapore doctors successfully separated conjoined twins at the stomach in 2005.
· In 2005, Singapore performed Asias first kidney cum bone marrow transplant.
In addition, Singapore has the most JCI-accredited hospitals in Asia. With internationally accredited hospitals, Singapore offers medical facilities that match the international healthcare standards at lower rates. This is one of the major reasons behind the booming medical tourism industry in Singapore. The following statistics will give you an idea of the medical travel scenario in Singapore.
· Every year, more than 300,000 healthcare visitors come to Singapore to seek medical treatment.
· In 2005, Singapore attracted 374,000 patient visitors.
· Asias medical tourism market will worth up to US$4 billion by 2012 and Singapore is focused to attract one million patients by year 2012.
Patients from Indonesia, Malaysia, the Middle East, Bangladesh, India, Australia and even from U.S. and U.K. are coming to Singapore in large numbers. So many patients from all corners of the world are flocking the hospitals in Singapore to seek specialist care in the areas of cardiology, gynaecology, orthopaedic surgery, oncology, otorhinolaryngology, urology, neurosurgery and opthalmology, along with general surgery and general medicine. There are a number of reasons behind this phenomenal increase of patients opting for medical travel to Singapore. Here, we are sharing just some of the key points with you that we think have been instrumental in making Singapore a hot spot in international healthcare scene.
· Specialized Centers There are specialized centers of treatment including neurology, cardiology, ophthalmology, oncology and much more. These centers provide highest level of healthcare service that caters to patients coming from all across the globe for health screening as well as treatment.
· Experienced Professionals There are wide pool of expert doctors to take care of the simple to most complex health problems. Besides, there are expert professionals working at the Singapore healthcare establishments to ensure optimum healthcare solution.
· Cutting Edge Technologies Hospitals at Singapore have state of the art infrastructure to ensure top class treatment of the patients. The most advanced technologies puts Singapore at par with the US and UK hospitals.
· Advanced Treatment Procedures Singapore is the biomedical research hub of Asia. There are extensive R&D facilities to explore new and more advanced medicines and treatment procedures.
· Peace of Mind Singapore is a multilingual and multi-cultural city with truly cosmopolitan sprit. So, while you are in Singapore for medical reasons, you will never feel out of place. Your companions will be safe too as Singapore is well-known for its low-crime environment. Moreover, the organized travel and tourism industry is ready to take care of your travel and accommodation requirement in Singapore.
So, if you are suffering from any health problem or you want a proper health screening, come to Singapore and experience truly international quality healthcare facilities at unbelievable cost.